Friday, November 25, 2011

Sunforce 50044 60-Watt Solar Charging Kit Review


!±8± Sunforce 50044 60-Watt Solar Charging Kit Review

I'm glad there's more choices for those of us who want not only to save on our use of fossil fuels but also save a little money in the process. You won't believe how much I save in electric bills since I started using this solar charging kit-- Sunforce. It's a panel that you put under the sun and you attach to a battery. The battery can power simple appliances such as your lights.

Since using it, I saved almost 30% in electricity bills. All of the lights that I used every night are powered by a renewable source of energy-- the sun! At first I thought it's expensive. But after only 6 months of using it, I can say that my investment has already returned with all the savings I got from having low electricity bill.

The only electrical appliance that I use at home are the lights and the heater. I get out in the morning, work the whole day and come back home in the evening to sleep. Before using Sunforce Solar charging kit, I used pay 0 every month in electric bill. Now, I only pay ! That's a huge saving!

It's a simple gadget actually. There are panels that you put on your rooftop so that the solar cells can catch the power of the sun. The gadget will in turn convert the energy that the battery can use to power the appliances.

The best thing about it is that it is environmental-friendly. If all people will use this, how much fossil fuels will our country be able to conserve? We only need to use it for at least 4 months and the savings will pay up for the cost. It doesn't cause pollution to our air and it uses a renewable energy source. I think buying it is a win-win situation for us and for the environment.


Sunforce 50044 60-Watt Solar Charging Kit Review

Eureka Mighty Mite Bags Discounted Tray Top Ottoman Coupon




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links